Friday, June 27, 2008

Random Fashion!

Will I Am took his support for presidential hopeful, Barack Obama a step higher. Will was seen rocking the new "Yes We Can" Airforce 1s. Apparently folks around the world are starting to take part in this new trend. While I love me some Barack---I'll have to pass on the kicks.

My girl Kelly Ro had a recent photoshoot where she rocked this fab dress by London designer Kosibah. This chick's style is awesome...what a beauty! Work it Ms. Kelly.

Serena rocked a white trenched-coat this week at Wimbledon. Only Serena can keep it fresh on the court.

Some BET Awards Fun!

Check out what Kym Whitley rocked at this years BET Awards. Again....I'm pro Obama--Yes we can...but I have to say--No we can't to this one.




Mel B. looked classically fab in this bronze dress. A fashionista indeed.


Pop Fashionista Ciara was spotted out on the town....rocking a fabulously sexy gray form-fitting dress and a pair of black gladiator stilettos.

Happy 90th Birthday to Mr. Nelson Mandela

Recently in London folks hit up the Nelson Mandela’s 90th B-Day Bash. NaNa was on scene. Ummm not sure what I think of this dress.

On the other hand...I do know what I think of Jada's dress---FABULOUS!!!

No comments: